Friday 12 September 2008

Uni stuff

Afternoon my aphid readers - this post is just to ramble of general uni / education stuff.

As many people of my age the 14th of August was possibly the most nervous day so far. My A level results came out! They obviously were not oxford or cambridge standard but got me where i want to be and are really good considering how much skipping i did. I got a B in philosophy and ethics, a B in psychology and a C in health and social care. My grades showed a direct reflection of how boring i found health and social care. Don't do it kids - if you and thinking of taking it for GCSE or A Level consider this - its a bad idea.

As for where my results took my i applied to do Early Childhood studies and psychology at Canterbury Christ Church and Oxford Brookes - having Canterbury as my first choice i want happee when i got in.

Whats weird is that i was looking online last night for information on my halls and found a girl who had been previsiously staying in the room i will be in. She had pictures of the room and everything! I give google the credit for that - an amazing engine if i ever did see one!

Well dear peoples this has been the start of a wonderful adventure but for now i must go and make Simonay dinnner!

lots of huggies - full of poop - your mad1



No comments: