Friday 19 September 2008

Moving o

If anyone was to know me truly deeply - or was just a keep follower of my facebook status they would know how weirdly excited-scared i am about leaving for university tomorrow! For all those who enjoy a little context i am so busy trying to get everything done that i am currently sat on the toilet [post activity] cleaning my teeth and blogging all at the same time! I feel slightly impressive right now!!! Its all hitting me - something which i have avoiding thinking about too much for a while and suddenly im coming to the realization that tomorrow night i wont be in my bed! i will sleeping in a new bed and will be there for quite a while!

Having moved from the bathroom to the bedroom [after having to give up multitasking on the account of me dribbling all over the laptop!] i don't think my room has ever been this empty. Its crazy how many of my clothes have been packed into suitcases, books into bags! I can't quite get my head around it really!

Lots of people have been so awesome reassuring me of how much fun i will have and how many great people i will meet. I have to mention Annabel's amazing bed socks as a going away present - big love to the Bel! Someone who is being ultra lovely is my Rose. She is coming to drop me off in Canterbury and enduring the ride home with my mum and her car - which i think smells really funny and always makes me feel car sick! It is going to be alot harder to say good bye than i want it to be!

I am so worried about forgetting ANYTHING tomorrow because i am sure that i will! Something really important like a student ID or something! I want to rant about how supportive my family have been. Its very hard for me to leave - the longest I've not seen my parents for is two weeks and its hard you know. Its all change and at the same time dammit! Finally i just want to chat about Simon who helped me sort out my room and has helped me to be really practical about packing "No Maddie you don't need a giant cupcake jar!" Oh but i really do and i WILL own-it one day. Along with my very hungry catepiller 3 piece set! If anyone was to surprise me with it its in Debenhams [in woking bottom floor] with china stuff!

I'm shortly putting my brain to bed and next time i write i will probs be in Canterz!

xxxxxxxx

No comments: