Monday 6 October 2008

Uni so far

I don't anyone who has never come to university can truly understand what a weird place it is. There are some many things I have done that I never would have before. Now don't get ahead of me - nothing like that. It's stuff like sitting down with people or talking to people in a Q i have never known before and then meeting up with them again! It is SO weird! Another thing that i don't think anyone really thinks about - i know i didn't - is just how different the learning set up is. Lectures are something i really wasn't prepared for, i've had some really good lectures one in particular by Siobhan Dunn, even though it was about Government policies it was so well taught it was actually interesting!!! Other lectures haven't been so productive, leaving me close to snuggling up with my hoodie as a pillow. Its all change really and quite difficult in all honesty to keep up with. 

Anyone who feels the need to go on to University i would really encourage to try their hardest to get into halls. Halls for me have allowed me to meet some really lovely funny people who are fast becoming a second family. Its super odd that i am saying that after just two weeks but thats how familiar people become. I would like to thank so many people from praying me into Uni as well. It was so helpful to know everyone was lifting me up, a big shout of to G-ma Jean who prays for me every night at 7! 

On to new things now, namely ones which are ocean blue in colour and full of music, introducing a new member of the family iPood. She really is a treat and is full of cool new stuff for example being able to put her on shuffle just by shaking her and the famous apple adjusting screen when you turn on the side. And she fits all the moosic from my laptop on her perfectly! But I would recommend getting the new Ipod classics, for just 30£ more you get 104 GB more memory!! 

More later!

Madeye x

No comments: